Masta Machinery Stores Pvt. Ltd. “MASTA” is an internationally known manufacturer of Plummer Blocks/Bearing Housings, Bearing Accessories and Alloy Steel Castings. The product portfolio includes Bearing Housings such as Greece Lubricated Bearing Housings, Oil Lubricated Bearing Housings, Water Jacketed/Cooled Bearing Housings and Tailor Made Bearing Housings in various grades such as Cast Iron (C.I), Graded and Alloy Cast Iron Material, Cast Steel Material, and Spheroid Graphitic (S.G) Iron Material.
MASTA is an established brand in all high-growth industries such as sponge and steel plants, steel rolling, material handling, industrial fans, cement, mines and minerals industry, power plants, sugar plants, paper, agro and consumer products industries segment, and also having dealers network across India.
"MASTA's" roots date back to 1946 when Mr. Popatlal L Patel, a visionary technocrat started the company and began the legacy that has shaped the Bearing Housing industry and bringing under one roof all the required Equipments such as Machineries, Foundry and the experts to make it a success story in the country.
Started as a SMALL SCALE INDUSTRY from a small sector of Ahmedabad India, the group went on to set up three more plants to meet the increasing demand for its QUALITY Products, which later emerged to be known as
And what more; the company went to create a name in almost each and every town of the Country for QUALITY, PRODUCTS, AFTER SALES SERVICE through its own network of distributors, dealers and resident representatives.
- Melting:- Induction furnace 300 kw with 500 kg and 1500 kg crucibles; 150 kw with 100 kg and 150 kg crucibles for cast steel casting, S.G iron and alloy steel casting having single piece cap of 1.5 Mt.
- Cupola and rotary furnace:- For C.I grade FG 200 of IS- 210; single piece capacity of 500 kg in all types of castings
- Chemical analysis:- Carbon, total carbon equivalent, silicon, molten metal temperature, metal hardness in BHN, and Ultimate Tensile Strength (UTS) testing facilities available during pouring the metal
- Molds:- Foundry molds are prepared on pneumatic moulding machines and floor molding process
- Shot blasting:- Twin table type shot blasting machine to clean the surface of the castings; chipping, fettling, emery grinding for removal of excess burrs by swing frame grinder, flexible shaft grinder and table grinders.